*This print is heavily discounted due to a series of creases at the top of the print (see photo). Most of the damage is in the margin but there are 3 creases in the image. However the damage is not immediately noticeable, especially once behind a mount and framed.*
A signed limited edition giclée print taken from the original watercolour illustration 'A Quarter Past One On Platform Ten' by Chris Dunn. A busy Victorian St Pancras station packed full of passengers arriving and departing.
Damaged 'A Quarter Past One On Platform Ten' Signed Limited Edition Print
- Taken from the original watercolour illustration 'A Maths Lesson'.
- Printed on High White Smooth 315gsm archival quality paper.
- Signed by Chris Dunn and numbered in an edition of 250.
- Print dimensions - 24 x 31cm, paper dimensions - 30 x 42cm.
- Packaged in cellophane sleeve with protective board front and back.
- Comes with individual certificate of authenticity.